- Bespoke aerodynamic solutions in Formula One facilities, delivering real time solutions.
- Our team have extensive experience in Formula 1 and have managed wind tunnel testing programmes to maximise aerodynamic performance.
- We have access to a state-of-the-art Formula 1 team wind tunnel with a ‘rolling road’, but due to the high demand on these facilities, it is crucial to plan well in advance to secure time on the wind tunnel.
- We can test scaled models or full sized models to obtain data that is critical for our clients to assess the aerodynamic performance required to optimise their vehicle, model or equipment.
- We provide full support to validate and complement computer-based analysis or to investigate physically complex flows with a speed and reliability which is beyond even the most powerful of today’s computer-based simulation capabilities.
- Our testing can also include a rolling road to deliver real time results for all ground performance vehicles.
- We offer a wide range of solutions, such as measuring drag performance to build greener, more economic options or where human interaction is crucial as part of the aerodynamic performance.
What is wind tunnel testing?
- Wind tunnel testing is an invaluable ‘real time’ testing environment, however testing is expensive and a comprehensive project plan is required to ensure the time spent at the wind tunnel is maximised.
Aerodynamic support services:
- Model design
- Aerodynamic consultancy
- Test support
- Data analysis
- Rapid prototyping
Alternative testing available:
- Material Testing
- Product Testing
- Structural Test
- Non-destructive Testing (NDT)
- Track Testing
- Data Acquisition
If you would like to discuss your project and how our solutions can help you, then please call us for a chat