Design Engineering Services
What can we offer?
- The PES Performance team has an broad and varied skill set, gained from undertaking design engineering projects across multiple industries. The team’s engineering pedigree and experience, comes from one of the founders of the business, having worked within high performance sectors. These include Formula 1, automotive, aerospace, medical technology, elite sports, and industrial engineering.
- The added benefit of our design team working across multiple sectors is that we can provide a holistic view to problem solving and therefore potentially introduce new technologies and processes.
- We can handle any project, from simple engineering tasks or full consultative support, to large complex engineering projects. We can also work part of a larger project team, as project lead, or collaborative partner.
- The F1 ethos of, first time and on time, is the fundamental approach taken by the PES team. Working with clients and research partners to provide a cost-effective, professional, and reliable service.
Supporting our clients
- We provide our clients, with performance optimised design engineering solutions from initial consultation through to manufacturing support. As an internationally facing business we support clients from all over the globe.
- The PES Performance ethos is all about support and collaboration and the team are focused on delivering a personalised service. We can work as an extension to your existing team or independently, adding additional knowledge and resource.
- This involves understanding our clients’ needs, including budget control, stage gate management, project timescales and deadlines. As with all projects and R&D, it is crucial that a clear communication process is in place. We ensure that key points of contact are established, and for larger projects, that regular review meetings are scheduled.
- Engineering Consultancy
- Project Management
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis
- Aerodynamic Design
- 3D Scanning, Data Capture and Measurement
- Research and Development
- Collaborative Partnership Projects