Analysis, Simulation, Testing Services
What can we offer?
- We have a range of analysis simulation testing services that we can introduce into the design process, preferably at an early stage of the development.
- Tools such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), allow the prospective design to be put through simulations of the stresses that it would be expected to experience within the environment for which the model is being designed.
- We also offer Kinematics and Inspection as tools to help meet your requirements.
- By using such software our engineers can adapt the design, ahead of prototype development, to ensure that it delivers to the performance criteria stipulated by the client.
Why use analysis and simulation?
- In ever-changing commercial and technological environments, there are greater demands to deliver more innovative and competitive products, tools and equipment.
- The scale and speed of delivery is also ever increasing, so how do you maximise your budget by driving as much resource into the initial design stages to minimise risk, cost, time and compromise quality further downstream in the project?
- Analysis and simulation are efficient, cost-effective ways to represent a real-world product. A model can represent key aspects of the product, including the underlying requirements, the components, and how those components fit together.
- Simulation enables designers to test designs before physical prototypes are available, or to test conditions that are either difficult or expensive to replicate in the real world.
- Such analysis and simulation can improve the quality of the designs early in the process, reducing the number of amendments required later in the design process.
What are the uses of analysis and simulation?
- Analysis of airflow mechanics, pressures, mass transfer, and particle trajectories.
- Thermal, structural, and dynamic finite element analysis (FEA).
- Mechanical shock and vibration analysis.
- Kinematic and dynamic analysis of mechanisms.