What can we offer?
- The worlds most accurate portable oil analysis monitor.
- Our team has developed their skill in high performance engineering environments. We therefore have a broad spectrum of engineering and manufacturing knowledge.
- We provide our clients with workable, performance optimised design engineering solutions.
What is ROAM?
- The ROAM (Rapid Oil Analysis Module) tester is the world’s most advanced portable oil testing kit and enables accurate condition sample tests of any oil anywhere in seconds. From a small sample, advanced technology provides an instant readout of the oils’ precise condition.
- The ROAM tester is an invaluable field or garage service and maintenance tool that helps to ensure your equipment operates reliably and efficiently.
- The ROAM tester will quickly provide a return on your investment through extended service, reduced equipment downtime and prevent the loss of key assets.
Why use the ROAM tester?
- Proven Technology- A patented methodology that has been delivering value to customers for over 10 years.
- Extremely Sensitive- Over 60 times more sensitive to oil contamination than other sensor technology, giving you the most accurate and detailed data available in real-time.
- Robust and Reliable- Designed and built to withstand the harshest of industrial environments. Resistant to impacts, high temperatures, shocks and vibrations.
- Independently Tested-Rigorously tested by independent bodies to verify the outstanding performance in a wide variety of applications.
- Fully Certified- Fully certified to international standards to work in the majority of commercial and industrial environments.
What are the benefits to the service team?
- Quick and easy
- Tests any oil
- Designed for use in the field
- Instant diagnosis of potential issues
- Minimise time consuming external lab tests
How it works- The mobile diagnostic process:
1. Take a small sample of oil using one of the bottles.
2. Connect sensor to a PC running the monitoring software & select oil type.
3. Screw sensor to the sample bottle & turn upside down so oil covers the sensor node.
4. The oil condition statement is provided on the PC in a clear, easy to understand format.
What are the benefits to owning a ROAM tester?
- Reduce costly break downs
- Reduce service costs by extending intervals
- Maximise service team efficiency
- Identify potential issues before they arise
- Cost effective
- Increased peace of mind